ANATOMY IN 3D
MARCH 9 - 11
A unique exploration into the anatomy of the human body
Class Fee* Class: $525.00 (Early) $575.00 (Regular)
Materials Fee (Manual & Video**): $80.00
FRI 12:00pm - 6:00pm / SAT 11:00am - 6:00pm / SUN 8:00am - 12:00pm
Build muscles in clay on a specially designed skeleton and imprint the body’s design deeply into your mind. Anatomy in Three Dimensions™ is a compelling/effective, engaging and fun way to learn the basics of musculoskeletal anatomy. By building the muscles with your own hands you will develop a deep understanding of the structure and function of the human body.
ACE = 1.6 PMA = 16.0
PREPARE FOR YOUR COURSE
To become a fully qualified Balanced Body Mat Instructor, students must complete the following:
- Anatomy (strongly recommended for mat, required for comprehensive)
- Balanced Body Mat 1 - Course work, written and practical test (16 hours)
- Balanced Body Mat 2 - Course work, written and practical test (16 hours)
- 25 Personal Sessions and 45 Mat Student Teaching Hours OR
- 20 Mat Personal Sessions and 15 Observation Hours and 35 Student Teaching Hours
- Balanced Body Final practical and written exam (Test Out)
Total hours for completion of Mat program: 102 hours (not including anatomy)
In order to be the best Pilates instructor you can be, a solid foundation in Anatomy and in the principles of Pilates are required. The following courses are offered for students who do not have the appropriate background. Not all students will be required to take anatomy. If you have prior and relevant coursework, speak with the education department about opting out of the requirement.
Upon completion of all the requirements, a certificate of completion as a Balanced Body Mat Instructor will be issued.