JULY 13 - 15
beginning, post-rehab, and advanced EXERCISES
Class Fee* Class: $475.00 (Early) $525.00 (Regular)
Materials Fee (Manual & Video**): $80.00
FRI 12:00pm - 5:30pm / SAT 11:00am - 5:30pm / SUN 8:00am - 12:00pm
Provides a thorough introduction to Trapeze Table exercises as well as applications for beginning, post-rehabilitation and advanced clients. This training is appropriate for students working with the Allegro® or Allegro 2 Tower of Power®, Half Trapeze and Wall Tower as well as those working with full Trapeze Tables. Sequencing programs using multiple pieces of equipment are covered as well as equipment set up, safety and maintenance.
ACE = 1.6 PMA = 18.0
PREPARE FOR YOUR COURSE
Recommended Prerequisites: Reformer III or Reformer Certificate
To become a fully qualified Balanced Body Pilates Instructor (comprehensive program), students must complete the following:
- Balanced Body Mat I and II Instructor training modules or equivalent (102 hours)*
- Balanced Body Reformer I, II and III Instructor training modules
- Balanced Body Cadillac/Tower Instructor training module
- Balanced Body Chair - Instructor training module
- Balanced Body Barrels - Instructor training module
- Reformer: 50 personal sessions; 100 student teaching hours -or- 30 personal sessions; 30 observation hours; 90 student teaching hours
- Mat: 25 personal sessions; 45 student teaching hours -or- 20 personal sessions; 15 observation hours; 35 student teaching hours
Apparatus: 45 personal sessions; 105 student teaching hours -or- 35 personal sessions; 20 observation hours; 95 student teaching hours
- Balanced Body Final practical and written exam (Test Out)
Total hours for completion: 500 (including course work, anatomy, & practical)
Upon completion of all the requirements, a certificate of completion as a Balanced Body Pilates Instructor will be issued.
*If you have successfully completed a mat program from another training provider, it is possible to apply previous mat work toward your training requirements. Please call Balanced Body at 1-800-PILATES to see if you are exempt from additional mat requirements.