Exercises FOR LADDER BARREL, STEP BARREL, AND ARC
Class Fee* Class: $300.00 (Early) $350.00 (Regular)
Materials Fee (Manual & Video**): $80.00
FRI 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Includes exercises and variations for the Step Barrel and Ladder Barrel. The Step Barrel and Ladder Barrel are excellent tools designed to add variety, enhance spinal mobility and challenge to any workout or class.
ACE = 0.6 PMA = 6.0
PREPARE FOR YOUR COURSE
Recommended Prerequisites: Reformer III or Reformer Certificate
To become a fully qualified Balanced Body Pilates Instructor (comprehensive program), students must complete the following:
- Balanced Body Mat I and II Instructor training modules or equivalent (102 hours)*
- Balanced Body Reformer I, II and III Instructor training modules
- Balanced Body Cadillac/Tower Instructor training module
- Balanced Body Chair - Instructor training module
- Balanced Body Barrels - Instructor training module
- Reformer: 50 personal sessions; 100 student teaching hours -or- 30 personal sessions; 30 observation hours; 90 student teaching hours
- Mat: 25 personal sessions; 45 student teaching hours -or- 20 personal sessions; 15 observation hours; 35 student teaching hours
Apparatus: 45 personal sessions; 105 student teaching hours -or- 35 personal sessions; 20 observation hours; 95 student teaching hours
- Balanced Body Final practical and written exam (Test Out)
Total hours for completion: 500 (including course work, anatomy, & practical)
Upon completion of all the requirements, a certificate of completion as a Balanced Body Pilates Instructor will be issued.
*If you have successfully completed a mat program from another training provider, it is possible to apply previous mat work toward your training requirements. Please call Balanced Body at 1-800-PILATES to see if you are exempt from additional mat requirements.