JUNE 22 - 23
ADVANCED Exercises AND SPORT SPECIFIC EXERCISES
Class Fee* Class: $450.00 (Early) $500.00 (Regular)
Materials Fee (Manual & Video**): $80.00
FRI 12:00pm - 5:00pm / SAT 11:00am - 6:00pm
Reformer III includes advanced exercises plus modifications for sports specific activities, tips for training the advanced client, and programs designed for specific sports.
ACE = 1.4 PMA = 14.0
PREPARE FOR YOUR COURSE
Recommended Prerequisites: Reformer II
To become a fully qualified Balanced Body Reformer Instructor, students must complete the following:
- Balanced Body Mat I and II Instructor training modules or equivalent (102 hours)*
- Balanced Body Reformer I, II and III Instructor training modules
- Reformer: 50 personal sessions; 100 student teaching hours -or- 30 personal sessions; 30 observation hours; 90 student teaching hours
- Mat: 25 personal sessions; 45 student teaching hours -or- 20 personal sessions; 15 observation hours; 35 student teaching hours
- Balanced Body Final practical and written exam (Test Out)
Total hours for completion of Reformer program: 312 hours (including course work, anatomy, & practical)
Upon completion of all the requirements, a certificate of completion as a Balanced Body Reformer Instructor will be issued.
*If you have successfully completed a mat program from another training provider, it is possible to apply previous mat work toward your training requirements. Please call Balanced Body at 1-800-PILATES to see if you are exempt from additional mat requirements.