NOV 2 - 4
Class Fee* Class: $425.00 (Early) $475.00 (Regular)
Materials Fee (Manual & Video**): $80.00
FRI 12:00pm - 5:00pm / SAT 11:00am - 5:00pm / SUN 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Course schedule subject to change.
Mat II includes the remaining intermediate and advanced level exercises, as well as essential movement principles, and training tips for advancing clients to the higher levels. Pilates for sports specific activities are also covered.
ACE = 1.6 PMA = 18.0
PREPARE FOR YOUR COURSE
Recommended Prerequisites: MAT I
To become a fully qualified Balanced Body Mat Instructor, students must complete the following:
- Anatomy (strongly recommended)
- Balanced Body Mat 1 - Course work, written and practical test (16 hours)
- Balanced Body Mat 2 - Course work, written and practical test (16 hours)
- 25 Personal Sessions and 45 Mat Student Teaching Hours OR
- 20 Mat Personal Sessions and 15 Observation Hours and 35 Student Teaching Hours
- Balanced Body Final practical and written exam (Test Out)
Total hours for completion of Mat program: 102 hours (not including anatomy)
Upon completion of all the requirements, a certificate of completion as a Balanced Body Mat Instructor will be issued.