AUGUST 25 - 26
LEARN THE HISTORY AND FOUNDATION OF HOW AND WHY WE TEACH
Class Fee* and Materials Fee: $425.00 (EARLY)
SAT 10:30am - 6:30pm / SUN 10:30am - 6:30pm
*Course schedule subject to change.
The Balanced Body Movement Principles form the foundation of Balanced Body Education. They include the most important information on anatomy, assessment, biomechanics and foundational exercises needed to become a successful Pilates teacher, personal trainer or movement educator. The course mixes information on how the body works with basic exercises to illustrate the information in movement.
ACE = 1.4 PMA = 14.0
PREPARE FOR YOUR COURSE
To become a fully qualified Balanced Body Reformer Instructor, students must complete the following:
- Balanced Body Mat I and II Instructor training modules or equivalent (102 hours)*
- Balanced Body Reformer I, II and III Instructor training modules
- Reformer: 50 personal sessions; 100 student teaching hours -or- 30 personal sessions; 30 observation hours; 90 student teaching hours
- Mat: 25 personal sessions; 45 student teaching hours -or- 20 personal sessions; 15 observation hours; 35 student teaching hours
- Balanced Body Final practical and written exam (Test Out)
Total hours for completion of Reformer program: 312 hours (including course work, anatomy, & practical)
Upon completion of all the requirements, a certificate of completion as a Balanced Body Reformer Instructor will be issued.
*If you have successfully completed a mat program from another training provider, it is possible to apply previous mat work toward your training requirements. Please call Balanced Body at 1-800-PILATES to see if you are exempt from additional mat requirements.